AR in LiveCode Browser?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Jun 30 11:30:17 EDT 2020

Just checked an my LG v20 is not on the supported list. I’m on Android 7 and have held off going to 8 because of a couple of v8 bugs on the LG v20. A this point I might just bite the Android 8 bullet to get AR ability. The v20 is not on the supported list but v8 should run AR. I also hang on to the LG V20 because it has both an SD card and removable battery. I do a lot of backwoods hiking and having a spare battery is as comforting as my having my compass. Thanks for the push to upgrade.

Ralph DiMola

IT Director

Evergreen Information Services

rdimola at evergreeninfo.net