OAuth2 on Win10: not returning to my app

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jun 29 16:14:21 EDT 2020

I've been working with the Oauth2 lib included with v9 (superhandy,
team, thanks!), and I've run into a snag:

When I call it, the browser widgets opens and goes to the authentication
provider (in this case Office 365), and authentication seems to work well.

However, at that point I'd expect the browser widget's window to close
and "it" would contain the approved auth scope info.

Instead what I'm seeing is the browser widget window remains open, and
it redirects into my Office 365 account.  I can close the window
manually with the "Cancel" button, but then "it" in my calling script
contains "Cancel", no auth info.

Have any of you successfully used LC's OAuth2 lib to log into MS Office
365 or other MS product that uses OAuth?

If so, what did you use for the redirect URL?  Or is there something
else I should be considering?

TIA -

--
  Richard Gaskin