What the heck? Writing and reading ios files??

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Jun 25 19:36:01 EDT 2020

I did not know that. I thought all DNS was case insensitive not just the
TLD. I never seen it to the contrary.

The Unicode thing is scary though. It validates my surfing habits. I never
use email links. If I get an email from say my bank I always type the URL
into a browser or a verified bookmark to check it out.

Live and learn, thanks.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services