Chromebook apps?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:12:50 EDT 2020

I am a longtime user of Chromebooks in education and most 'cheap'
Chromebooks' come with only 4 GB RAM.
The Chrome browser itself uses a lot of RAM already and my experience with
Android apps on Chromebooks is that they are slow (lack of available RAM)
or sometimes not fully functional/compatible.

greetings,

William