Chromebook apps?

John McKenzie davros at bellaliant.net
Mon Jun 22 15:11:46 EDT 2020

 Could you not just deploy a Linux desktop Livecode app to a
Chromebook? ChromeOS is a Linux distribution, if admittedly a stripped
down one, after all.

 You can install some regular desktop Linux software such as regular
Libre Office on Chromebooks. Some software you cannot install though
and I do not know what the limiting factors are. I do not have a
Chromebook to test out LC apps on but thought I would mention this
point. Apologies if there some obvious reason not to try this that I
missed.