Build problems with 9.6 [mostly fixed]

David V Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 10:24:06 EDT 2020

Updating to Xcode 10.1 did the trick, so it looks like something had gone awry with the previous Xcode install.  I really hadn’t  appreciated that there is any LC dependency on Xcode with respect to desktop builds.

Thanks for the advice Panos.

I now get a build, but with the warning “could not auto-detect inclusions or security categories because stack is password protected”

This didn’t happen in 7.x or 8.x, and as far as I know, the stack is not encrypted.  I have seen a discussion of the same message with a script only stack, but I couldn’t see any real connection with my case.

I tried

set the password of stack "ISOPtex" to empty

in the message box, but still got the same message on build.

Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks David G