Yet more iOS deployment heartache - finding Xcode SDKs

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Jun 16 17:40:24 EDT 2020

Oh Heck - Xcode is so huge that it is quite a proposition to download yet another copy here in the countryside. Oh well.

However, after installing, I still won’t know where to find the SDK so as to link it to LC. There must have been one in 11.5 even if it was the wrong one for LC, but I could not at all see where to find it. I need the path to the thing! Panos perhaps can help, and perhaps can say when 11.5 will be flavour of the month…

Deployment! No point in another rant, I suppose.

Graham