Build problems with 9.6

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 08:11:09 EDT 2020

Hello David,

Sorry about that, I should have mentioned that "/path/to/your/Xcode.app" is
a placeholder for the actual path to your Xcode.app. So for example if you
have installed Xcode into your Applications folder, then the above command
should read:

sudo xcode-select -s /Applications/Xcode.app

*>>>>>>>Launching X-Code I get an unknown error with a long field of text
in the console.  Want to see it? *

If the previous command does not make any difference, then yes please :)

Which version of Xcode have you installed BTW?

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 at 15:04, David V Glasgow via use-livecode <