Script profiler

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jun 7 14:38:17 EDT 2020

Does anyone with a business license use the script profiler? I'm having trouble interpreting
what it reports. According to the lesson in the LC Lessons, it looks like the most recent
handler is recorded on top of the output but I'm getting output that is all mixed up without
any order that I can see.

I also deliberately repeated a user action three times, and the stack responded correctly, but
I only see one instance of the handler in the profiler. Is that normal? Or should it list every
occurance?

I am trying to track down an inexplicable lag in responsiveness in my app.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com