Scrolling jitter

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jun 6 13:14:46 EDT 2020

Thanks. On my test devices I see a very slight stutter but it's barely
noticeable. Apparently on other devices it's worse. I am not using
container mode since I only have a single field in each case enclosed by a
scrolling group.

I guess there's nothing I can do about it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On June 6, 2020 12:05:21 PM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode