revCopyFolder - execution error in standalone

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:53:49 EDT 2020

I’ve been fiddling with this and so far this is what I've found:
The problem only exists on Mac
In the IDE it works fine on both LC 9.5.1 and 9.6
If I create a basic test stack, standalones from 9.5.1 and 9.6 both work fine
But when I build my actual app with Levure, the app built with 9.5.1 works but the app built with 9.6 does not work
The result just contains "execution error"
So I guess I need to post something in the Levure forum to see if anyone else has had the same issue.

Marty