iOS builds ignore taps

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jun 3 01:46:25 EDT 2020

In my case all groups that use a scroller have scrolling layermode set.
They work. The primary problem for me is that regular LC controls stop
getting messages and responding to taps.

All these controls are set to static layermode, so I'm not sure how
acceleratedRendering could affect them. But it does bring the app to a
screeching halt. I wish I had a recipe.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On June 2, 2020 8:35:49 PM scott--- via use-livecode