iOS builds ignore taps

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jun 2 16:47:22 EDT 2020

On 6/1/20 3:19 PM, matthias rebbe via use-livecode wrote:
> I am not sure if this will solve your problem, but did you try the touch messages instead?

It may have changed since I last tried that, which was years ago, but I found that if you have
both mouse and touch messages, you get both messages on mobile which causes actions to happen
(or fail) twice.

If I don't have mouse messages I can't work in the IDE. I'd hate to wrap every mouse message in
a test for the environment, so I just stopped using touches.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com