Google Play SDK problem

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Fri Jul 31 12:06:56 EDT 2020

On 2020-07-31 16:25, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:
> On 7/30/20 10:32 PM, JeeJeeStudio via use-livecode wrote:
> Looks like the fix is on the way for 9.6.1. Quick response from the
> team.
>
> https://github.com/livecode/livecode/pull/7412

Yes - sorry - I meant to either post (or get someone to post) that we
think we
found the culprit. There was still some Inneractive SDK related stuff
being
included in the commercial Android engine's Java class bundle.

All being well 9.6.1-rc-2 will appear early next week, and should
hopefully
solve the submission issue occurring here.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps