savingMobileStandalone and files

Ludovic THEBAULT ludovic.thebault at laposte.net
Sun Jul 26 12:15:37 EDT 2020

Hello,

I have an application I'm compiling for Android and iOS.
For Android, I have to integrate compressed files, not for IOS (iOS applications can be larger in size)
I use the savingMobileStandalone function to indicate to integrate either compressed or uncompressed files:

switch
	 case the cRevStandaloneSettings["iOs"] of this stack is true and "datas.zip" is among the lines of the cRevStandaloneSettings["files"] of this stack
	get the cRevStandaloneSettings["files"] of this stack
	put cr & "datas.txt" after it
	if lineoffset("datas.zip", it) > 0 then delete line lineoffset("datas.zip", it) of it
	set the cRevStandaloneSettings["files"] of this stack to it
break
	 case the cRevStandaloneSettings["iOs"] of this stack is true and "datas.txt" is not among the lines of the cRevStandaloneSettings["files"] of this stack
	get the cRevStandaloneSettings["files"] of this stack
	put cr & "datas.txt" after it
	set the cRevStandaloneSettings["files"] of this stack to it
break

….

But no. I need to recompile (without change anything) and it’s work.

How avoid that ?

(I just noticed that I send a « zipped » version of my app to the appstore, that have been accepted (but she doesn’t work because of the zipped files).

Thanks !