Browser widget scrolling

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jul 20 16:06:16 EDT 2020

On 7/20/20 7:43 AM, Terence Heaford via use-livecode wrote:
> This does not appear to work:
>
> set the hScrollbar of widget  “myBrowser" to false
>
> The scrollbar becomes visible when you drag resize a window.
>
> I was expecting there to ne no scrollbar at all.
>
> Also the checkboxes in the properties section (horizontal and vertical) do not work. They are always set to true.
>
> Am I misunderstanding how this is supposed to work?

Confirmed. It seems to depend on the web site/content. If I use http://www.google.com then the
vertical scrollbar is hidden because the size of my widget is tall enough. If I use the URL of
my own web site, both scrollbars appear no matter how I set their visibility, and the
checkboxes re-enable themselves if I uncheck them.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com