Styled text on mobile

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jul 18 12:00:18 EDT 2020

J. Landman Gay wrote:

 > It's possible. For a LiveCode field, note that the font has to have
 > a font variant for each style. Some time ago LC stopped supporting
 > artificially altered font styles. The native system font on each
 > mobile OS supports all styles.
 >
 > Or do you mean something else?

I probably should have specified: I was hoping there might be at least
something in the works to bring the scripted mobile-native editable
field up to par with other apps that allow styles to be applied to text
the user writes.

I would expect to build the UI to set style attributes as we do on the
desktop, if it were possible.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems