Congrats to everyone on success of the Covid-19 -- LiveCode Impact Fund Campaign.

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Fri Jul 17 15:40:37 EDT 2020

Hi Sean,

I hadn’t heard of ‘campaign snipers’ but it sounded like a thing, maybe some new lingo the young folk say about a type of people involved in crowd funding campaign so I searched it up. (Do they still say ‘search it up’?)

'campaign snipers' gets lots of Call of Duty results

'crowd funding campaign snipers' gets lots of results for online fundraisers for people who were/are snipers or sports teams named Snipers.

So not a thing?

It sounds like it should be a thing.  What is the definition?

Martin