Live code server with Debian 8 Jesse

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 14:53:54 EDT 2020

Hery:
I know that I would appreciate this. I have been at the periphery of deciding to mess with the livecode server, and a good tutorial that is up to date would be very helpful. My server is on Centos 7, and I would probably debug locally on my Apple using MAMP, though. But, before I invest any time on it, I would want to make sure I could get it working on my LiquidWeb (CentOS) server.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
https://earthlearningsolutions.org