Re live code server with Debian 8 Jessie

Kevin Stallibrass kevin at stallibrass.com
Tue Jul 14 13:50:35 EDT 2020

Thanks everyone.
Well, you live and learn. No need for the 32bit libraries. Yippee! I took Marks advice and tried Debian 9 but fell foul of driver issues so went back to 8. I ended up with the same issue as before (livecode server appearing to not fire up) but discovered that files in the base html folder worked fine while those in subfolders did not.
I recreated the folders using the terminal, copied the files in and everything works.
Well, except for my old site which runs perfectly on Ubuntu 16 but now needs some serious updates. But that’s another story

Regards
Kevin

Sent from my iPad