Live code server with Debian 8 Jesse

Kevin Stallibrass kevin at stallibrass.com
Mon Jul 13 12:28:29 EDT 2020

Thanks Mark,
Debian is 64bit and I’m using the linux64 downloads of live code server. Do I not need the 32bit libraries? Documentation is very unclear about this. I’d presumed that live code server was still 32bit

————————-

A couple of things here:

You're trying to install the 32-bit server build on Jessie? On a 32-bit
distro or 64-bit? It sounds like you're trying to mix and match configs,
so I'd say stick with one or the other.

...and Jessie has been superseded for some time now. There haven't been
any security updates for two years and even LTS support ended last
month. Debian 10.4 stable ("buster") was released in May.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

Sent from my iPad