[off-topic-ish] do you prefer LC-related content as books or video courses?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jul 7 13:21:50 EDT 2020

Andre Garzia wrote:

 > I'm just not exactly sure if you prefer to consume content in book
 > format or video format.

I've been pondering this myself with some content I've been putting
together for the LC community, an EDU-leaning beginner's guide and one
on networking.

Given the power and flexibility of LC, and the many learning benefits of
direct engagement with interactive media, I'm currently structuring them
to as courseware to be delivered as stack files.

No more copy-and-paste of code examples, animation is possible where
relevant, examples are living, breathing software...

...all delivered in a great platform well suited for this sort of thing:
LiveCode.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems