LiveCode Zoom

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Fri Jul 3 13:56:52 EDT 2020

Hi David,

I'm not sure there's a good reason to integrate Livecode into the  Zoom API
just for the sake of using Livecode to do it.    I do like the idea of
using Zoom for discussions and demonstrations of Livecode technology. All
anyone needs to do is for the leader to have the lowest level subscription
to Zoom ($15US) which allows that person to host up to 100 participants.  I
noticed that our last (first?) Zoom online meeting with the mother ship
there weren't that many participants.  It also appears that access to their
API might not be for ordinary mortals (i.e. $$$).   What could we add to
Zoom that they don't already offer?

Easy to find the API info though ....

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api
--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 10:27 AM David Bovill via use-livecode <