WebSites made using Livecode.

Dan Brown danoldboy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 08:51:11 EDT 2020

I'd be surprised if the client cares at all about the websites backend, you
might be better off picking a modern frontend framework (bulma,react,vue
etc) and showing examples of websites using it.

As for the backend, there are some great flat file CMS's that could be
managed with livecode scripts ( creating directories, template files, html
templates ....)

https://getgrav.org/

https://getkirby.com/

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 12:43 PM Torsten Holmer via use-livecode <