Apple Transporter for iOS uploads?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jul 2 19:04:10 EDT 2020

On 7/2/20 3:58 PM, Graham Samuel via use-livecode wrote:
> My iOS deployment issues seem endless. It is dispiriting.

I try to avoid iOS apps for the same reason. Unfortunately client demand means I have to go
there. We have just completed a grueling review process that required changing some of the
silliest things to meet their (unreasonable, in my view) requirements. For example, we were
rejected for sending the user to Safari to fill out a web-based tech support form; we had to
change it to use an in-app browser.

It took us 3 weeks and a series of updates to get acceptance. The identical Android app was
accepted in 20 minutes without any issues. Same feature set, same code.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com