Apple Transporter for iOS uploads?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu Jul 2 16:58:16 EDT 2020

Thanks Jacque - I think I’ve still only got one Apple ID for everything. In the end Transporter timed out rather than rejecting my password. I tried it several times with the same result. I can still log on to my developer account. I have asked Apple and hopefully they will reply.

I will report any progress. My iOS deployment issues seem endless. It is dispiriting.

Graham