Automating User Input

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Fri Jan 31 19:18:22 EST 2020

I'm writing an app that needs to complete a couple of forms that are being displayed by a browser as if the user was doing it interactively. This is to save the user from having to enter complex medical terms. If the user were to interact directly with the browser, they could press the tab key repeatedly to move from file to field, checkbox to checkbox etc. I'd like my app to do the same tabbing etc. instead of my user who could sit back and watch the form being completed interactively!

Any idea whether this is possible and if so how?

Thanks.

Peter
--
Peter Reid