html5Player

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Fri Jan 31 16:15:05 EST 2020

> Richard G. wrote:
> I'm seeing a growing number of JS->WASM converters out there ...

Where? Please cite some.

> ... seemingly  designed to replace a JS lib with a WASM version
> that is functionally  identical, just smaller and faster.
> I'm wondering if anyone has tried this with the generated JS
> version of the LC engine.

Have you ever looked into that generated js file?

It is extremely hard to adjust manually anything -- that's probably
why LC has until now not even support for the modifier keys in HTML5
though that's very simple to get directly from js.

So a "converter" that requires manual adjustments is useless.