Brave browser

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Fri Jan 31 09:16:47 EST 2020

Brave is a Chromium based browser too but without the ads so this stands to reason it would be faster and better. Unfortunately, most corporations IT depts are unlikely to veer from using Google Chrome to other chromium strains. And this is the market I think LC HTML5 is going to prosper in the most for the future.

Harman, can you put together a priority list of items that need to be fixed in HTML5 deployment as I am currently adjusting the code. I mean things that should just work without running external JS workarounds like most of the key commands not working in a simple text field, etc.

All the best

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd