OMG text processing performance 6.7 - 9.5

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Fri Jan 31 08:15:35 EST 2020

Ooh, that's very likely to be a good tip.

(I think the database stuff is a red herring, by the way: the bulk of the
delay is in the processing stage, which is just reading text files in and out.)

Thanks everyone for their input. I'll report back with what I can find (unless
I can persuade IT to let me use the 32 bit drivers!)

Ben