html5Player

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jan 30 10:37:39 EST 2020

Thanks Hermann.

I probably misunderstand the use of this.

I drug a simple stack into this but while it displays fine, it does not function. It is a simple Time Calculator where I enter the number of devices, a start and stop time with a lunch break and it divides the time "on the clock" between each device to the nearest minute.

The Reset button which puts empty in all the data in the fields doesn't even do that.

Bob S