Corrupted Stacks

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Jan 29 14:48:13 EST 2020

Hi,
i´ve ran into a similar situation a few months ago. This is what i´ve done.

I´ve saved the stack to the local temp folder and then used the revcopyfile command to copy it to the network drive.
When opening the app and that stack i used revcopyfile to copy the stack from the network drive to the local temp folder and opened that copy of the stack.
So always the stack in to the local temp folder is used, but a copy is made to the network drive everytime i save the stack.
This takes some time, but it´s acceptable and it works pretty well.

-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code