Corrupted Stacks

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 13:08:08 EST 2020

Thanks Richard. What would be considered a large file? In my case I would guess the average file is around 1mb though in some cases it could be up to 5mb.

In some cases the user has been able to recover from  the “~” file but not always. But it’s disconcerting to them that they never know when it might happen again. And it’s amazing how many people don’t have a backup plan in place.

Marty