iOS app crashes on launch

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jan 23 17:44:18 EST 2020

So I think I found my problem, I was testing on an ancient iPhone
running iOS 10.x. When I borrow my husband's phone on iOS 13 the app works.

So the new question is: does LC 9.6 have a minimum required iOS version?
The dropdown goes all the way back to iOS 8 but that doesn't seem to be
the case. Does anyone know?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com