Apple Mac menubar?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jan 21 23:44:58 EST 2020

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 11:59 AM Håkan Liljegren via use-livecode <

> I this is already created by our hero Trevor Devore. Take a look at his
> github page:
>
> github.com/trevordevore/lc-macos-toolset
>
> what you are looking for is the nssystem-status-bar.lcb

Thanks for the kind words Håkan. I hope that repo is helpful to people who
are exploring LCB.

Folks - If you have access to Mac Status Menu in LC 9.6 (I don't know if it
is available in Community or not) I would suggest using it. That is what i
use in my applications and it works great.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps