LC Server survey

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jan 21 20:35:55 EST 2020

I've been running a survey of LC Server use in the forums for some time now:

https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=26772

If you haven't cast your vote it would be helpful if you could take a
moment to do so.

I've been thinking of making some tools for LC Server deployment and
monitoring, but with just 76 total participants in that poll it's
difficult to discern just how useful such things would be.

Thanks in advance for helping to broaden all of our understanding of how
LC Server is used.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems