iOS browser local URLs

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jan 20 21:56:09 EST 2020

Reloading the same URL was just a test. The URL can be any one of several
dozen saved files.

I had thought about recreating the widget. I don't think I should have to
but it may come down to that. I was pretty sure this behavior didn't happen
before.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On January 20, 2020 5:25:03 PM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode