strange problems with SEND

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Jan 17 11:28:09 EST 2020

Tested here with LC 9.51 and 9.6.0DP2 and both were successfull.

I´ve extended your script, so it also checks/show the delivery time.

on mouseup

put the date into tDatum

convert tDatum from date to dateitems

add 1 to item 8 of tDatum

put 8 into item 4 of tDatum

## dateitems:

# 1. the year

# 2. the month number

# 3. the day of the month

# 4. the hour in 24-hour time

# 5. the minute

# 6. the second

# 7. the numeric day of the week where Sunday is day 1, Monday is day 2, and so forth

convert tDatum from dateitems to seconds

put tDatum - the seconds into tNeuesDatum

send "test" to me in tNeuesDatum seconds

put the pendingmessages into tpendingM

filter tPendingM with "*test*"

put item 2 of tPendingM into tDate

convert tDate from seconds to dateitems