Admob integration

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jan 16 13:21:53 EST 2020

JJS wrote:

> No one interested in putting ads in mobile apps to get some extra income?

I'll bet many are.  It would be interested to hear how people are doing
that.  Perhaps they've found REST/JS-based options. I'm surprised so
many ad networks require low-level APIs, while the entire web is
supported with simple JS inclusions.

It would also be interesting to learn if anyone's been really happy with
ad payouts from their mobile apps, given the low CPMs.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems