encrypting script-only stacks

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Wed Jan 15 11:38:53 EST 2020

On 1/15/20 8:24 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode wrote:
> I REALLY need to start using GIT. I am running into that constantly. Are database schema changes gitable, or would I need to create a separate schema?

Export the schema - it's a text file, so it's a good candidate for
archiving. You won't want to archive binary files, as the git repository
will grow alarmingly fast.

We accidentally archived an instructional video in a repo some years
ago, and eventually had to scrap the archive and start over.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com