SQL(ite) question

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jan 14 15:41:17 EST 2020

Yes, but the original question was about whether or not it could be done with a single statement. Also I am not a big fan of full text searches the way they are implemented typically. For instance, on our copier vendor's websites they of course have searches, but what I end up with are 10,000 hits and almost none of them relevant. This is because they are not ranked, and the ranking makes all the difference in the world.

My method does not rank of course, but it is a quick one liner that gets the job done (unless you have to build the query on the fly in a repeat loop).

Bob S