iOS launch screen dimensions

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jan 13 18:02:33 EST 2020

Hi Panos,

Here's the page with Apple's iOS launch screen sizes:
<https://developer.apple.com/design/human-interface-guidelines/ios/icons-and-images/launch-screen/>

Some of those are in the SB and some aren't, and vice versa. Here's what
the SB asks for:

320x480
640x960
640x1136
750x1334
1242x2208
1125x2436
828x1792
1242x2688
768x1024
1536x2048
2048x2732

I only extracted the portrait sizes from the SB since that's all I'm
using but of course the landscape ones are the same if you read them
backwards.