Changing extention on script only stack

Greg (Pink) Miller livecode at pink.guru
Wed Jan 8 15:16:30 EST 2020

I could just copy the script into the stack script at build time, but I was
hoping not to.

Here's the story... this particular program is being developed on a
painfully old and slow machine. Livecode's script editor works horribly on
this machine, there is a horrible lag in typing and cutting, copying and
pasting are at best hit or miss. Using an external program to edit the main
script is the only productive way to edit. I was hoping not to have to
switch around too much at compile time, especially if I have to undo it
when going back to editing.

Being able to change the extension for script in the built version would be
the best option.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 1:37 PM J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <