Start using font

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jan 8 01:24:28 EST 2020

I think I see where I got misguided. "Start using font" is for desktop.
The fontnames dictionary entry explains how to include fonts in the Copy
Files pane in standalone settings. So if the fonts are included in the
build, I don't need to "start using", they're available automatically.

Which makes me wonder why I'd ever need "start using" at all.