Parent Group of the Target

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Tue Jan 7 13:46:18 EST 2020

Folks,
It would be very nice if there was a compilation of the various keywords and what each refers to. I know I’ve had to scratch my head to find words like the element, the target, the owner, the parent, etc. The names seem intuitive at some level, but each meaning is very specific and, for me at least, I wouldn’t think to call the group an object is in “the owner”.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org