empty variable

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Jan 3 14:58:07 EST 2020

I have it figured out.

You use it to delete each element of the array and
that is the same as writing null to each element of
the variable.

I think they mean if you do not delete each element
using this method all you are doing is putting empty
into the variable and that would be the same as if
you only write a null to the first element of the array.

In other words putting empty into the variable is not
secure.

JB