Problems with uploading iOS apps (german LC forum)

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Thu Feb 27 11:03:08 EST 2020

Hi firends,

some people in the german LC forum obviously have some problems
uploading their apps to Apple:
<http://www.livecode-blog.de/forums/topic/ios-app-veroeffentlichung-funktioniert-nicht/>

> Beim Hochladen mit dem "Application Loader" sowie auch mit "Transporter" bricht der Vorgang mit folgender Fehlermeldung ab :
> ERROR ITMS-9074:"Missing Provisioning Profile - Apps must contain a provisioning profile in a file named embedded.mobileprovision."
> Schaut man sich den Paketinhalt meiner erstellten Standalone an, ist selbstverständlich die Datei embedded.mobileprovision vorhanden. Recherchen bei Apple und im englischen Livecode Forum brachten mich nicht weiter. Der Fehler scheint bekannt, ich konnte das Problem aber nicht lösen.
> Ich benutze die 9.5.1 Indy Version und Xcode 10.1.

Translation:
When uploading with "Application Loader" or "Transporter" the upload gets cancelled with this error:
ERROR ITMS-9074:"Missing Provisioning Profile - Apps must contain a provisioning profile in a file named embedded.mobileprovision."

Looking into the resulting app package, that file is of course present!
Looking for an answer in the Apple and LC forums*** was not successful.
the error seems to be known, but I could not solve the problem:

Using LC 9.5.1 INDY and Xcode 10.1 on macOS 10.14.6

*** Here the thread:
<https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=33554>

Any hints much appreciated!

Best