iOS background behavior

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Feb 26 23:59:17 EST 2020

I'm not sure, I haven't actually submitted the app yet. I happened to see a
comment somewhere (stackOverflow maybe?) that said his app was rejected
because of that key inclusion. Maybe he really only got a warning, and just
said it was rejected. The error does say the bundle is invalid.

I'll keep the key and see what happens soon when I do submit. It's
encouraging that yours was accepted recently.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On February 26, 2020 5:48:24 PM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode