LC Server - HTTP response code 500: permission denied error

Ralf Bitter rabit at revigniter.com
Wed Feb 19 11:36:22 EST 2020

Hi Martin,

I agree with your proposed approach. But keep in mind
that you can upgrade revIgniter directly to the latest version
as long as you go the upgrade route as described in the user guide,
see Upgrading from 1.10.3 to 2.0.0. The description applies
to your case even if you upgrade from version 1.7.1 to 2.1.5.
There is no need for intermediate steps like upgrading to 2.0,
then 2.0.1, 2.0.2 etc.

Ralf