LC Server - HTTP response code 500: permission denied error

Ralf Bitter rabit at revigniter.com
Wed Feb 19 08:36:11 EST 2020

Martin, you mentioned that you migrated an
application to a new server. Did you double-check
the path to your executable in your server configuration?
Are you sure that there is no library dependency problem
on this server? What is the output if you run:

ldd path/to/your/livecode-server

from a terminal?

Ralf